Monday, December 6, 2010

Thankful for This Life


Thanksgiving... it's a time of year to remind us to take a look at our lives and remember all that we have to be thankful for. This year, I have a lot. For one, there's Joseph.

I thank god for him every single day. There are days I feel overwhelmed, but most days I look at him and think he's the best thing I've ever done! Of course I'm thankful for making it through school and for my career as a nurse and loving supportive family.

Thanksgiving in my house is a family style meal that looks a little something like this...

Dad was carving the turkey and noticed that the turkey legs were still in tact.... so I decided to give one to Joe.


He loved it! We all loved it.. it was hilarious to see him swing the turkey leg around... oh yes he was swinging it around his head like a baseball bat.
Thanksgiving was a great day. A family filled wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment