Monday, March 14, 2011

It's 4am...

Well it's 4am and I'm sitting up watching the Nanny pretend birth twins... thinking.... that wouldn't happen that way.. much like I always do during anything medical on TV. I don't even know why I'm up at this time of night... probably the curse of working nights even though I haven't worked in a few days.

Anyway... started packing yesterday. Oh boy this is going to be fun. I had no idea we had so much CRAP. I mean I found stuff that I haven't seen in years. I'm sure the further I get into packing the more I'll find. Plan on spending all day tomorrow getting stuff ready as well. We move April 2nd, and I feel like it's going to be here before I know it.

Eric got to come home for a night last night. They were driving through on their way to Georgia. I know I've said it before, but I am so proud of him. He stuck with something, like an adult. I mean I wish he had done this years ago.. about 3yrs ago he had talked about getting his CDL and becoming a truck driver, but never did it... something's clicked finally. I think the worst part of all of this is the fact that he's gone all the time... Mon through Fri for the most part except for these first few weeks. We'll get to see him again probably just before vacation April 6th.

That's something else I need to start thinking about is getting things ready for vacation. Yeah that's right we're moving April 2nd and going on vacation April 6th. I'll be coming home to boxes I'm sure, but what are you going do... So we're going to basically Charleston, SC. My cousin is getting married right there on the water, so we decided to make a vacation out of it. Unfortunately almost nothing has gone the way we had originally planned. We were supposed to stay from Thurs to Tues, but some things have changed and now we only have the place until Sunday.... bummer. So we don't know if we're just going to cut the vacay short and come home, find someone else to stay with us in the same place or the final option is to find another place to stay. After talking to my mom I guess we're just going to go down there and see what happens. I'm such a planner that I hate that idea, but I just have to let it go and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment