Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New Beginnings

A lot of things are changing in my little family's life. First of all Eric's started his new job as a CDL truck driver with H.O. Wolding in Wisconsin. He'll be gone for the next month then Mon thru Fri, but home on weekends to hang out with Joe and I. I'm happy for him and for us!! Finally he'll be able to take care of his family like he's been talking about for the last 19months and the stress of being the sole breadwinner will be off of me.



In other news... WE'RE MOVING! It became official a couple of days ago and it's happening fast. Probably faster than I thought I would want it to happen, but I know that I'm ready. I'm ready to have our own space and home. So it's in Martinsville just a few minutes from my mom and dads and Cheri's. It's 3br/2ba townhouse.



It looks a lot smaller than it actually is.

I'm really excited, but have so much to do! With Eric being gone, I've got the responsibility of getting utilities changed over, pack, buy stuff for the new house, arranging for the move... then Eric will come home and we'll move in :-)

On top of moving...I'll be starting a new job. Well same job, different hospital. I've taken a positin on OB at Community South. I'm transfering! Starting April 11th, I'll be working in Greenwood. What a change it's going to be to drive 30min instead of an 1hr to work. I love my job and the girls I work with at North, but the commute is exhausting. I've made that commute for 4yrs and feel like I just can't do it anymore.

So big changes coming up. I'll keep everyone posted!!!

1 comment:

  1. What?! woooohooooooo! So proud of both of you and happy for all 3 of you ;) Fill me in more when I see you Friday!

    ReplyDelete