Monday, November 15, 2010

The Great Pumpkin

MUAH HAHAHA...


Ok just kidding! I know I'm hilarious. So I love love love halloween. Not so much the scary part of halloween but autumn, costumes, decorating, and CANDY! This year was especially fun because Joe's older. First, we got to go to the pumpkin patch.




The natural thing to do after buying our pumpkins.... was to carve them!



Joseph didn't like the pumpkin brains... which was surprising I thought he would think it was fun to play with the seeds or something... but was you can tell he was not having it!





He did really like the finished product! He kept taking the top on and off and sticking his hand in the whole.. it was pretty funny!





Halloween rolled around and out came the costumes :-)








My little nemo and butterfly (Brie)


What good would fall be if we couldn't play in the leaves!












It was hilarious to watch him try to get out of his big pile of leaves.



This has by far been the best fall so far... I'm sure it'll just get better from here on out!



No comments:

Post a Comment